Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NOY

And in a room, upon your bed, we tangled arms and crossed our legs. When you sleep alone the days go by oh so slow. Against the graffiti wall we know no law at all. And just to see your body in a place so tacky. There's no better irony than my own depravity. And with each heart-wrenching, fictious wail, you'd swear they sang your life with veracious details. The tears trickle down your face. Your skinny arms begining to flail. Oh won't you say what you mean? Give us a moment of offering. We love the second-rating, the repetition. The metaphors stripped of all gail, alright. Now I need a guillotine to get you off my mind. As you slept away the day in my bedroom I found a crimnal use for your pillow. I love you terribly, I swear that this is true. But I Just can't stop my hands from smothering you. There I crept up to your lover's window. He poured a scotch and sobbed alone in the kitchen. Stick a fork in a socket, do what you'd like. Just make sure that I'm far out of your life. Take an axe to your fingers, carve out your eyes. And cut out your tongue and we'll call this a tie. Cut out your lying tongue and we'll call this a tie. It's that drink in your hand. It's that knack for telling awful lies. Why am I always right? Nightmare of You.

No comments: