Thursday, January 24, 2008

harvey danger

when you dream
you dream of the day when you find something you can love
half as much as you love all your little round mirrors
see yourself reflected in one
there's a hole in the middle you can't seem to fill

and you cry
then you lie your frail body down
like a penny on a railroad track
but every time you crash a little bit harder than the last
and every time you crash
don't you want to find something you can love
half as much as you love all your little round mirrors?

all alone on the floor
here you are and there you're going to stay
until you can find someone who will love you
as much as you love all your little round mirrors

murdering your time in cold blood
there's a hole in the middle you can't seem to fill

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be the rail/ you be my train/ I'll be the way for all your weight/ you can move along//
promise me this/ from town to town/ please remember to look down/ I'll be strong